UV Light provides Chemical free disinfection for food production, storage and display areas.
•Kills bacteria, viruses, moulds and yeasts within seconds
•No taste or odour impairment
•No formation of health hazards or by-products
•No adding of chemicals
•Low-maintenance process and easy handling
•Low purchasing and operating costs
•Highest operational safety
•Easy to retrofit
•Plants specifically designed for your requirements
UVC disinfection is efficient at wave lengths from 200 to 300 nm.
UVC radiation output is highly bactericidal.
It is absorbed by the DNA, destroys its structure and inactivates living cells.
Microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, yeasts and fungi are rendered harmless within seconds by UV radiation.
With sufficiently high irradiation intensity the UV disinfection is a reliable and environmentally friendly method since you do not need to add any additional chemicals.